- Try to earn the 'All Letters Bonus' - you get an extra 100 points each round if you use all the letters. A small pink dot appears on the tile if you use it that round to help keep track.
- In round 2 and 3 focus on the Double/Triple word bonus and the Double/Triple letter bonus.
- Look for common suffixes or prefixes like -er -ed -es / re- de- ex- in- to get more mileage out of smaller words. Making words plural with an “S” is another easy way to increase your word list.
- Earn bonus scores for five-letter or longer words.
- When tapping letters to form words, on the last letter tapped, tap it again to automatically submit the word.
- Each word must be at least 2 letters, but not more than 16 letters in a 4 x 4 letter game. In a 5 x 5, proper nouns and abbreviations are not permitted.