Here is some information about withdrawal processing.
- Withdrawals to Credit/Debit Cards, PayPal, Apple Pay will take up to 10 business days (does not include Holidays or Weekends) to process and post.
- Withdrawals may be processed in smaller, multiple transactions than what has been requested.
- It is normal for incremental withdrawals to be processed and posted at different times.
- WorldWinner is only able to credit withdrawals back to a payment method up to the amount that has been deposited into the WorldWinner account with that payment method.
- Players cannot choose what payment method will be credited.
- We cannot speed up the processing time of withdrawals.
- Checks are sent to the billing address on file and will take up to 8 weeks from the date the check is claimed.
- Checks under $10 are not processed and the funds are returned back to the WorldWinner account balance.
- Checks are processed and sent to the billing address that is on file for the account.
Players who have not made a deposit into their WorldWinner account to participate in cash tournaments, will not be able to withdraw funds from their account.