In this modern take on a classic arcade game, you’ll bounce a ball to destroy bricks, collect power-ups, and build up combos before time runs out. The game ends when the bricks reach the bottom of the screen or you drop the ball too many times, running out of lives.
The goal of the game is to destroy all the colored bricks on the screen before time runs out. The more power-ups you collect, the more points you can earn. Act quickly and aim carefully to destroy bricks before they reach the bottom of the screen.
- Basic Bricks – Basic Bricks make up the majority of each level, come in a variety of colors, and are worth 1,000 points when destroyed.
- Extra Strength Bricks - Extra Strength Bricks look like blue brick walls, require multiple hits to destroy, and are worth up to 2,000 points.
- Explosive Bricks – When hit, Explosive Bricks explode and destroy any surrounding bricks that touch them. Each destroyed brick will contribute towards your combo.
- Gold Mine Bricks – Gold Mine Bricks are worth up to 200,000 points. Over time, the value of these yellow bricks will decrease to 20,000. Destroy these bricks to receive the point value shown on the brick.
When hit, power-ups bricks are destroyed and a power-up symbol will fall down the screen. Collect the power-up symbol with your paddle to activate it. Power-ups include:
- Shooting Bullets: Fires bullets from the paddle and destroy bricks for six seconds
- Bigger Paddle: Expands the length of the paddle for seven seconds
- Double Points: Doubles the point values of each brick destroyed for 14 seconds.
- Explosive Ball: Turns ball pink and causes neighboring bricks to explode for five seconds.
- Cannon: The ball and paddle attach allowing players to aim and fire anywhere for five seconds. Each time the ball fires it turns into a Power Hit. o Homing Ball: The ball will turn yellow and will follow the location of the paddle for six seconds. o Multiple Balls: Adds up to three extra balls to hit toward bricks.
Trigger a Power Hit to destroy more bricks. To trigger a Power Hit, swipe quickly upward with the paddle and hit the ball. You’ll see a trailing effect in front of and behind the ball when you’ve successfully triggered a Power Hit. Power Hits instantly destroy Extra Strength Bricks. Any bricks destroyed by Power Hits are their base value and do not contribute to combos. Low bricks
If bricks get too close to the bottom of the screen, the game screen will turn red to alert you. The bricks will flash, and you’ll need to destroy the low bricks before they drop even lower or risk losing the game. The ball will slow down, giving you a better chance to destroy the low bricks.
- Basic Brick – 1k points
- Extra Strength Brick – 2k points
- Gold Mine Brick – 20k-200k points
- Lives Remaining – 50k points per lives remaining for successful games
- Time Bonus – 1001 points per second remaining for successful games
- Game Completion – 150k points for destroying all the bricks.
- Combos – Point values increase by 1k points for each consecutive brick destroyed before the ball returns to the paddle. Example: Destroying three normal bricks would earn you a total of 6k (1k + 2k + 3k = 6k) Note: Gold Mine Bricks are not affected by combo
- Clear Screen Bonus – Successfully destroy and clear all bricks to earn 50k points for each remaining life, 1,001 points for each second remaining on the timer, and 150,000 points destroying all bricks