WorldWinner offers a variety of tournament types/styles for each game so our players have the option to enter tournaments based on their preferences.
To view the tournament availability for each game title, just select the game you want to play on the Home screen. Players may adjust which tournament types to view by tapping the + MORE or - LESS buttons to the right of the category name.
In the WorldWinner App, tournaments are categorized as:
- Head-to-Head: 2-player tournaments for cash
- Multiplayer: Play against more opponents to win bigger prizes and rewards
- Special Events: Limited-time tournaments, growing prize pools and more
- Warm-Up: 2-player practice tournaments for free
In each category, there are many different tournament "flavors":
- Warm-Up: Practice for free before competing for cash.
- Limited Entry: Predetermined number of entries, opponents, and prizes. Tournament closes once the last player completes their game.
- Unlimited Entry: Fixed entry fees and predetermined, fixed prizes that are not directly funded by the entry fees spent or number of participants. These tournaments may award prizes in cash or merchandise and may have unique game content such as special themes/boards.
- Progressives: Prize pools start big and increase with each new entry! Progressives start and end at specified times, with no limits on total entries. Players enter as many times as they'd like, and only their highest score determines their final standing. Players are placed in different skill divisions, each with separate standings, prize pools, and payouts.
- Progressive Rush: A hybrid of Limited Entry and Progressive tournaments. Players enter as many times as they’d like, and the prize pool grows with each new entry. Tournament duration varies, from 30 minutes to 24 hours. In the Final Countdown stage, no new players can enter, and only players who previously entered can re-enter.
- Super Rewards: Same as Limited Entry tournaments (predetermined number of entries, opponents, and prizes), but you’ll earn more Rewards Points per entry.
- Premium: Higher entry fee, more Rewards Points, and bigger prize payouts. Predetermined number of entries, opponents, and prizes.
- Blitz: Shorter time to play, more power-ups!
Tournament availability will vary from game to game.