Players may experience technical issues from time to time while playing the WorldWinner App due to numerous factors. Here are some general troubleshooting tips that may lessen the occurrence of technical problems:
- Disable any unnecessary programs or streaming services on your device while playing.
- Restart your device/connection to WiFi or network on a regular basis.
- Try switching from WiFi to 3G/4G LTE and vice versa.
- Make sure that your connection to the internet is secure and is working correctly.
- Update the operating system of your device (if an update is available).
- Disable Airplane Mode (if enabled).
- If you encounter technical difficulties while playing a cash tournament - DO NOT immediately or continuously re-enter the tournament - reboot your device, start a brand new game session, or play the Warm-Up (free) tournaments to test your device.
WorldWinner cannot be held responsible for game errors/issues caused by factors external to our mobile servers.