The objective is to clear a full pyramid while building up combos from each match and attempt to complete the pyramid as quickly as possible to gain extra bonus points for time remaining and cards remaining from the Stock Deck. If the player is unable to match any further cards in the pyramid, the game is over.
Pyramid Cards - Pyramid cards are present within the initial layout of the pyramid that are dealt out by the deck. These are presented in the form of face-up cards that the players can interact with, only if there are no other cards that are on top of them and that they are highlighted. Try to pair Pyramid Cards with each other or Stock Cards.
Stock Cards - Stock cards are cards that are drawn from the deck and presented to the player in pairs of threes. While these stock cards vary from each draw, the player can only select the card that is on top of the pair and use it to make a match with either cards that are present on the pyramid, the free cell, or the next card in the pair that was drawn from the deck.
Cell - The cell is a free space that is located to the right of the deck and drawn cards that acts as a storage spot for cards to be placed in and used later down the line. Any visible card from the pyramid alongside the first card of the Stock cards can be placed within this space and used. Players can also match cards in that space as if they were matching them on the pyramid or in their hand.
Card Values - Each card type has a value associated with it which will be used to make correct matching when paired with another card.
- K (King) = 13
- Q (Queen) = 12
- J (Jack) = 11
- Cards 2-10 have the same value as on the card
- A (Ace) = 1
Matching Chart - The following is a list of cards that match with each other. Matching cards add up to 13.
- K (Kings) – Don’t need to be matched with anything and act as free selected cards.
- A (Aces) + Q (Queens)
- J (Jacks) + 2
- 10 + 3
- 9 + 4
- 8 +5
- 7 + 6
Ending the Game - The game ends when time runs out or if you run out of moves you can make. Select from the Settings screen to end the game early when there are no other moves to make.
- As the game starts, the players are presented with a full pyramid of cards alongside a deck of the remaining cards and a free cell. From this, the player can begin to match cards by either dragging the card across the screen with their finger or select the cards they want to match by tapping them.
- If there are no cards that can be matched present, the player can then tap the Stock Deck and obtain a hand of three Stock Cards to play from. Unlike other versions of Solitaire Pyramid, players can match their Stock Cards together if the first two cards in their hand can match.
- Players can utilize the Free Cell that is present within the game by dragging a card, either from the top of the Stock Cards or the Pyramid, to the Free Cell, locking that card there until they want to use it to match with another card.
- With every match that the player makes, the number of points that they gain is increased through the combo streak system. For the first match, it is 50 points. This is then followed by 100 points, 150 points, etc. until it goes for about 5 matches in a row before resetting.
- If the player is unable to make a match and draws from the deck, the combo streak is reset.
- If the player moves a card into the Free-Cell, the combo streak isn’t reset.
- When the player is unable to find a move that they could make, after a few seconds, either the deck will start to glow/a finger points at it or two cards that can be matched will glow, indicating this is a move that the player can make.
- Some boards are not solvable. Tap the settings button if there are no more moves to make to end the game early to submit your score and receive a time bonus.
- Base Scoring: 50 points for matching a set of cards.
- Combos: The combo system works by increasing the amount of points the player gains due to how much the player can keep the combo streak active. The order in which the combo will rise is as follows: 50 points -> 100 points -> 150 points -> 200 points -> 250 points. If the player is unable to make a match and draws from the deck, the combo streak is reset.
- Time Bonus: With every completed, or incomplete, game, the player is awarded bonus points that correlate with the amount of time left over, in seconds, and the completed number of matches that you made compared to total number of cards in the pyramid.
- Remaining Cards in Deck: With every completed puzzle, the player gains 50 points per left over card that remains in the Stock Deck.
- Redrawing From the Deck: When the deck is empty and needs to be redrawn, the player loses 50 points
- To clear a king from the board, just tap it. It doesn't need to be matched.
- Drag a card into the Free Cell to save it for later.
- The Free Cell must be open to clear cards stacked on top of each other.
- Tap the Settings button If there are no more moves to end game. Tap End Game to submit your score and receive a time bonus.
- Make multiple matches without drawing from the deck to get a streak bonus.
- If you get stuck trying to find a valid move, the game will give hints by highlighting cards that you can play.