The objective of the game is for the player to complete all four suit foundations at the top of the screen while trying to not run out of moves. The players will also aim towards gaining a large time bonus, depending on the amount of cards in the foundation stacks and the time leftover.
Players are presented with randomized stacks of cards that is dealt from a deck. The bottom cards of each stack will be highlighted, indicating that those cards are playable.
Every time a card is revealed on one of the stacks, the player will be awarded a base amount of points while if they move the cards to the foundation, they will gain points that decrease in value the more you put into the foundation.
By successfully completing a game, the player will receive time bonus points based on the amount of cards left and the amount of cards in the foundation. If the player is unable to make any further moves, the game is over.
As the game starts, the players are presented with eight full stacks of cards that were dealt out from a deck alongside the empty foundation slots and the empty Free Cells. From this, the player can start to move around cards to other stacks, the Free Cells, or the foundation by dragging the card across the screen with their finger
Players can utilize the Free Cell that is present within the game by dragging a card from any of the eight stacks to the Free Cell, locking that card there until they want to use it to match with another card. However, the more cards that are added to the Free Cell, the less cards that they will be able to move from stack to stack, so the player will have to think about how they use the Free Cell to their advantage.
When the player is unable to find a move that they could make, after a few seconds, cards that have playable moves will glow, indicating this is a move that the player can make.
When the player drags the last available move that can be made, a text saying Out of Moves should appear, prompting the player to end their game, or, if there are still unlockable Freecells, then it will prompt the player with, “Out of Moves. Consider opening a locked cell.”
Ending the Game - The game ends when time runs out or if you run out of moves you can make. Select from the Settings screen to end the game early when there are no other moves to make.
- Stacks: A stack is one of the eight vertical rows of cards that are dealt out by the hand. Each stack is interactable with by the player as they move around cards to reveal new ones to the player. Depending on the amount of cards that are in the Free Cell, the player may not be able to move as many cards in their stacks.
- Foundation: A foundation is one of the four empty slots that are marked in the upper left of the board by an “A.” These are used to mark the area where you begin to drag the suit card to, starting from Ace and then proceeding upwards to King.
- Free Cell: The Free Cell is one of four empty slots in the upper right of the board, directly next to the Foundations. These act as free spaces for the player to move cards out of the foundation and onto the Free Cell. As more Free Cells are used, the amount of cards that players can move from stack to stack decreases, so there is some risk/reward to using the Free Cells.
- Unlocking Freecells: When a player unlocks one of the four locked Freecells, the player will gain -%20 points for each one they unlock.
- Cards Revealed:
- 50 Points
- Cards moved to Foundation:
- Ace = 200
- 2 = 100
- 3-K = 50
- Time Bonus: The time bonus is determined by the amount of time that remains in the game along with the score from each second and open counts of cards.